Borland's Delphi Programming Language is the "other" Rapid Application Development Environment for Winodws. Though not as popular as Visual Basic, it has a very dedicated following. Here some of its features:
- True Object Orientation
- Great ease of use
- Object Pascal as programming language
- Availability of countless components
- Free Source code samples available
- Compilation into machine code
- no virtual machine needed
- No dll hell, all components are compiled into the executable
- Now available for Linux under the name Kylix
Delphi code is usually faster then Visual Basic Code due to the true machine code that the application compiles to.
We have good experience with Delphi and are ready to handle your Delphi programming tasks.
For more examples, please check out the other Categories.